Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013


Thinking of blogg’n is stretching my nogg’n tonight.
Long “ta do” list going in my head and is written in part on at least 9 pieces of paper, that are strewn through out this house.   That would somewhat accurately attest to my mental state. 

Things in boxes with the word “important” written across the tape.  Some filled with pictures and promises packed away; neatly incase they might one day be needed or wanted remembering.  Many things waiting for the de-cluttering of soul.
Binning and bagging parts of my heart. Where is the wood chipper for the trees of paperwork? Printer fail.  Forgot that bloody ink cartridge again; perhaps i’ll just draw it on my skin.
Moving in and moving out.  God the ultimate space invader and atmosphere changer.  Needing fuel for the fire and wind for the soar.  Oil of Gladness to decrease the friction between the micro and macro.  All this to move... my mind, my thoughts, my will, my emotions, my heart, my soul, my body, my energy, my spirit. 

Abba guard my being all parts included.  Grant grace in transitions and mercy in travel.  You are God of the details and i need Your help.  amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment