Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Friday, November 02, 2012

"Whom have I but You?"

Thinking back over  another "season changer" in my life....  this song haunted my spirit in a good way... 

Awoke at 5 again this morning with some not so good flashbacks.  In those moments i've learned just to hang out with the Presence of my ABBA.  This song came floating in by way of remembrance. .   It's seems a bit of a mourning song, but honestly, i think that's part of honouring our past and letting God inhabit our broken & wounded spaces; to the fullest place in HIM where they can be healed.
Pondering about releasing deeper and deeper into a trust space with God.  To even be able to let go of that trust itself.  Is my trust in God tied to my faith in God to such a degree and extent that they are inseparable.  
Time to let a lotta things go... to give room for the more................  
think i'm gonna need a refill on that Grace Cup.... (might be the Golden Arches Super Size version)  

No comments:

Post a Comment