Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Standing in the tremors of shifting.............


I've pretty much committed to maintain a level of vulnerABILITY on this blog, with the stress point on the "ability" in the vulnerable.   Seems like the resounding part of shaking what can be shaken....and that place of  "Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm." Eph. 6:13


Standing on what feels like shaky ground presently. Talking to Abba about it all this morning and felt like HE said this to my heart:


"Even the world says "hold your peace" ("keep calm and carry on") sort of way. The church even speaks of "holding your peace." But peace is not merely a calming feeling. I AM your PEACE. Your Shalom. I AM the LIVING SHALOM. 


I have already declared it over you.


("Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27)
It is MY peace, not something you can conjure up or strive for..... It is the Living Word of MY Shalom that is Jesus. Let MY PEACE-JESUS inhabit you. Hold on to MY PEACE Cathryn and Let MY PEACE HOLD YOU, for My Son is the Prince of Peace."

So Lord, Hold me in Your Peace as a child on the El Shaddai (double breasted one) as well as the place that you created me a warrior, to Stand ON YOUR peace and see the battles from Your perspective Abba. Thank you for Your Living Peace. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment