Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Septembers whispers.............


i faintly caught a wisp of Northern Septembers breath tonight.

transitions.. transitions........... transitions...................

John and Caroline left today, to spend their official first night at their new and well worked over abode!  (John you astound me!... Truly)

Highest and utmost to you both my friends.  I can’t thank you enough for the love, acceptance, understanding, compassion and all those good gifts of the Spirit that “ya all” have demonstrated to me and towards me.

Really wish we had the “God cam” running to do the replay here on earth!  (yes, it’s running and He takes good notes). But there were some incredibly and exasperatingly funny moments; completed by proper tea times & the never ending kitchen cleaning.

You guys taught me a thing or two about living in community.   New measures of Grace for all of US!  

if i could say spiritually, if you want your shit to come up..... LIVE IN COMMUNITY!
if you want your shit to be nailed to a firmly placed cross.... Live IN Community!
it’s a House of Mirrors, so you can’t move without seeing all your blatant issues fly in your face.
One of my dearest has a fondness to remind... “keep your friends offenses on the short list.”  -  (thank you D for your ceaseless reminder!)


 Caroline and John................thank you .... Thank You... THANK YOU for keeping Mine on the short list of offenses my friends.  That Grace......... can NOT be measured on Earth!

For once my timing coincides with what is in the present.  I all too often take too much time in the recounting on matters. 

It takes some to “commit” to one another.  All too often that recounts horrific thoughts of fallible trust.  I’d say “we all”, but i’ll stick the with me part of it. I have placed my trust in things that have proved un-fruitful.;  Oh the tyranny of the the familiar!

I’ve learned a lot over this past year.  New ways of coping, new ways of seeing, new ways of living.  

I guess commitment to seeing things through is one of the things i’ve struggle with the most.  

Granted, my marriage blew to hell and high water this past year... so retrospect withstanding.... 


I’m in no way speaking from an arrived space.  More so... that space of “should’a, could’a, would’a mixed with some salient points on why to do None of the above.

I tend to learn more from the experience rather than second hand knowledge.  

( if you read that last line with the thought... “oh, shit.”, suffice to say, there are things that are experientially learned that are best understood from afar!)

Perhaps i’m kinetic enough to wrestle it through...  dunno.  

I just know that with the wrestling comes a peace... sometimes by route of exhaustion.

Either a battle well fought where i’ve felt my strength rises up or the limp that comes from picking my battles unwisely, or further more, not letting Him fight them for me.

Dawns light is prevailingly bright, so as much so, that it gives me no shade to obscure my heart.

That’s always a measure of His faithfulness to me.  When He sees my heart and continues to forever to be faithful...  Truly the “Semper Fi”.  

Not so sure on this next leg of the Journey...  just sure enough of His faithfulness to me; that’s it’s worth trusting in.

No comments:

Post a Comment