Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Seems life is re-inventing it’s Self again.  I’ve stumbled upon a book whilst cleaning ...(thank you Caroline!) called,  “Composing a Life”.  -  Mary Catherine Bateson.  

Love the thoughts on life as a improvisation.  It’s challenging the preconceived perceptions that seems to prevail; that you are a screw up if you are faced with having to re-define and re- focus due life’s curve balls.

I’ve been known to say that all constants can become variables with one small emotional hurricane. 

OK, ok... perhaps small, emotional and hurricane is minimizing a wee bit.  It has been a sea of emotions with some potential rocks to be dashed against.

I love the SEA... and i’m way overdue for sand in my toes, but part of the reason i love it is because it’s constant but changing.  It has its rhythms with the tides, but external forces effect & affect it almost hourly.  The vast waterscape with it’s recessions and expanses on shores forever calls me to dance.  

So the sea of my heart has to give up it’s dead daily as well as embrace the currents that bring forth life on new shores.  

Jesus calmed the sea and walked on water. He never rejects, never betrays and never abandons... His love Never Fails.

I think this next season of my life, i want to walk on water. amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment