Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

NJ Shore in the 1970's wow.. been there!

I grew up going "down the shore" every year.... Ran across this Tourism thing from the 1970's for Seaside Heights!  I sure as hell remember that place all too well.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathryn, I found you over at David’s place.
    Fellow CHARISMYSTIC! Love the new terminology ;-)
    Swing by my place any time. The door is open.
    http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com/2012/06/still-point.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah well that was sorta hyphened version of what i guess i am in Him... We are all a amalgamation ...
    nice to meet you............ love david's stuff. yep sure do.
    shalom,
    cat

    ReplyDelete