Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Converging Zone & Visionary Advancement Strategies!: Ten Traits of Narcissistic Leaders by Joseph Matte...

Converging Zone & Visionary Advancement Strategies!: Ten Traits of Narcissistic Leaders by Joseph Matte...: "By definition, a narcissist is a person who believes the world evolves around them to such an extent their own desires blind them to relatio..."

I've hesitated posting this for quite a number of reasons...  however, it's got me thinking again.  
I'm just gleaning a bit.........................- thought it was worth sharing - even though it might piss a few off.

1 comment:

  1. Does your website have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like to send you an e-mail. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

    ReplyDelete