Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Natalie Merchant- I May Know the Word

sometimes a song just nails it...............
I really struggle with this issue........ yet, i'm too passionate on matters to let things go UNSAID........ so i really stand in the gap/middle space....... and often just say part of my heart.
So if you've seen me in those spaces........ i'm praying for deliverance.
I MAY KNOW THE WORD.......... and not say it.......... this might be the time, but i might waste it....... this might be the hour...... SOME ONE MOVE, SOME ONE PROVE ME WRONG...............
If i'm on my knees.................. i'm :
night until the day................. standing in the grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment