Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Monday, November 01, 2010

WSTK-ITV - Breaking Down Strongholds (Part 1) Awe TV

I've listened to John Paul's teaching for over 10 years now. He always packs a punch. I love his teaching style because it's clear, direct and gentle.
This is a topic that has been on my mind a lot in recent years. I had a conversation the other day with a friend about "faith, hope and belief" and what is the difference and how they interact with each other. It got me thinking about what directly comes against those 3 things- and how we THINK directly effects/affects our faith, hope and belief. Also, how strongholds effect relationships in "spiritual disorientation" based in offense. I needed to hear this today. (it's 1 of 2 parts) though i know it could be much more..... but i like his snap shot and meaty teaching because it causes one to think deeper on how we think.

i needed to pull down a few strongholds in my mind.

Mark 9:24 (Amplified Bible)

24At once the father of the boy gave [an a]" style="font-size: 0.75em; line-height: 0.5em; ">[a]eager, b]" style="font-size: 0.75em; line-height: 0.5em; ">[b]piercing, inarticulate] cry with tears, and he said, Lord, I believe! [Constantly] help myc]" style="font-size: 0.75em; line-height: 0.5em; ">[c]weakness of faith!


No comments:

Post a Comment