Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Monday, November 01, 2010

Storms & Faith and the miraculous Pt.1...Awe TV

Well, i'm obviously in listening to good teaching mode. Storms of faith has been an ongoing dialogue of late. I think there are times when as David did... we must encourage and strengthen ourselves in the Lord. See 1 Samuel 30:6 - It's a place of when feeling all the doubt and angst as well as facing some fierce foes we return to the place of belief in knowing Who HE IS... HE is the I AM.
For me, it's getting grounded again in some solid teaching.. since faith comes by HEARING. That also means speaking the truth of what i know of God in my life ... for when i speak out loud - or sing out loud... my ears hear the truth that my mouth is speaking and my spirit man is filled with faith again.
My brain can feel like a stormy sea and my stomach churns with doubt... Lord, please step into my boat. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment