Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Let's Talk About Jesus Fall Retreat Saturday evening

I've listened to Wayne since 1979.... he had a radio program "let's talk about Jesus"... it's been on the air ever since. Gone to a few retreats... (one that basically changed the course of my life ....- long story there )
I had just become a believer back then... "79"........ His radio show was a call in counseling program for those that had gotten disillusioned with christendom.... so early on i was already hearing so much of what people were having angst about... and hashing through. His voice reminded me of my favorite priest... it was strong with a gentle, yet masculine authority. He wasn't about hype... thankfully. It was simple and solid teaching; yet also held some of the mystery of the Gospel, hidden nuggets of truth. It was calm truth in a very stormy sea of my life. So here's a snippet. I'll prolly share more on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment