Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A final summer thought... - Twentyfour-7 Church's Myspace Blog |

I soo love you Rebecca Heiskell. This is a word in due season!!!! xo


A final summer thought... - Twentyfour-7 Church's Myspace Blog |

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:19 AM

    Hey,
    You dont know me but somehow I got on your myspace thingy,I was trying to look up something on graham cook and I ended up on your dill.Anyway I have to tell u the thing that you wrote about the fish coming up to us is very prophetic to a dream I had about 4 months ago.
    I dreamed tha I was at a LAKE, It was at night
    I was pointing a Light at the water and all these fish were jumping up at this light that I was shining on them, they started craving this light so much that they were pyling up on top of each other trying to get to it. It was really pretty cool. Anyway just thought i would share that with you. oh yea,My name is Shayne Harper
    nice to meet you and I pray that your encounters
    with THE LORD OUR GOD! began to encrease by leaps and bounds.

    Im not a computer wiz at all so i had to send this anonomys but my e mail address is
    steveharper@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete