Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Doctor Who: Dreamland First Clip! - Dreamland Online Blog

Ok, admittedly, i've been a Dr. Who fan since i was a kid... i would have loved the cartoon version of it..... but hey "your never to late to have a happy childhood" (tom robins for those that don't know that quote)
Gotta say, i'm chuckling on the american accents and the Area 51 reference ... seems to be a lot of that in reference lately.
I'm home today with a cold or flu, not sure what, just feel like general crap- so i'm distracting my cough with my computer. Seems if i take a vow of silence, my throat doesn't scream, my lungs aren't burning and i'm not coughing my head off. - yes, my husband KNOWS i'm sick if i don't say a bloody word! Some of my friends that are reading this - will be laughing at that thought. (so i sneeze in your general direction for doing so!)

No comments:

Post a Comment