Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Swine Flu Paranoia

Ok, so i've got to say, when my girlfriend sent me this i rolled! Please understand, i know it's serious and all that, but lets get real and pro-active, - Wash Hands a lot, stay 6 feet away from people who are coughing and such, use your lysol spray on door knobs, kitchen and bathroom faucets and Fridge, Air out your house and stay away from places where chances of getting it are higher. (as long as you have that option) I work in a hospital, so i'm using a mask if things are questionable and washing my hands incessantly. More than that, i'm praying over my household to break off any and all sickness and speaking healing and life to all that walk through our door!
Blessings ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment