Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Utopia Alanis Morissette

Ok.... i've posted before... but for my Birthday.... i kinda think this sums it up.......... might be my dream... might be my hearts cry.. might be my prayer for the church....... to get that real... and love ..... BECAUSE - not in spite of....... I Love Because.......... HE first Loved........... some call it Utopia ....... I call it a shimmer ... a glance behind the veil.......... some shadows.... but still a sense ...... flicker....... gaze thru glass darkly ........ to live ..... love.... embrace....... ............. hope not deferred. Hope Fiercely fought for....... and loving in the middle of the battle............ KNOWING LOVE NEVER FAILS!
Love ya all.............. on my Birthday.
xo deeply, Cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment