Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

In the Deluge -



It's been a deluge of sorts - Government - Economy- National new in general.... plus Global shifting and grounds rumbling. (Israel) I'm sitting on my couch with my dogs playing and i'm avoiding the "hooooooovering" cuz it seems semi pointless- with Joy (our new puppy) dragging in leaves, sticks, stones, and other random objects on to my living room carpet. The last 2 days, Austin the winds been blowing pretty strong and there are already hints of spring wafting in on the Cedar pollen.

guess with spring cause Change- and there seems to be so much of it. ---

For me, i start a new job in a Rehabilitation unit at a local hospital here in Austin. I can look out the Rehab window and see the Capital building- which feels sorta prophetically significant. From an honest heart space, i haven't done a 8-5 mon-friday schedule in a LONNNNNNNNNNNNG time- and i'm not really good at it. So if you're nudged reading this blog today, fire up a prayer for my ability to actually go to sleep early enough to get up early enough. I usually, don't sleep till 2 or 3 AM- my body/mind/spirit cycle is a night owls in a early bird gets the worm system- so i'm a bit hesitant in all of it, but i guess Abba's up to something... just so up His Celestial sleeve... than i can't see right now.

guess the Blogosphere is all a buzzing and twitter is a tweeting- thoughts, ideas, some bickering and some on their specific rant. I've got some thoughts on things sent to me- and i'm pondering some tweets... but i think i just really want to get doused by a Waterfall of Glory and get some heavenly perspective on it.. some Holy Spirit wisdom and perhaps loose some of my reactionary flesh.. before engaging. So if i'm quiet, for a bit, i'm tapping into the frequency of Heaven, soaking and setting my heart on things above for some time.
--------------- oh, yes, that's me breaking the barrier rules at a park in the Mountains of NC... i just wanted to get under the waterfall... however the picture doesn't show it.. but it was a long way down and i was VERY close to the edge...... enough so that my dear friend Rebecca was crapping a small brick and cringing.

Blessings ya all! cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment