Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Puppy Luv!






SOOOOOO here is some seriously PUPPY LOVE.... yes i'm head over heels with a girl with salt and pepper hair and blue eyes....who likes to snuggle at my boobs. She's quite a little personality... and when Derek and Amy saw her - they too agreed that she is more than ridiculously adorable. However, i haven't had much sleep, since she has been sleeping ON me... and likes to wake me up either by biting my boob or thinking that a tug of war with my hair is a smart way to facilitate my alertness. However we are introducing her to a crate to limit the amount of small brown land mines that mysteriously appear on the rug.
OH, her name is JOY..... named for a prophetic utterance......... "come Joy... Come Joy"
She and my other dog Selah are getting along, however Selah is wondering when will the nipping stop! (i agree with Selah there!)
blessings ya all.

5 comments:

  1. AHHH!! She is seriously ADORABLE, no question! I can only imagine how precious in person. Wow, what a blessing! Welcome, Joy, welcome. We all need you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathryn - I hope you get this-please call Austin Pain Therapy. I need info from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarge (from chat)1:18 AM

    She SO CUTE!
    What kind of pup is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's an Australian Shepherd 8 weeks old.. she's cute and smart... bad combo! she's into everything at the moment... and saying "NO JOY" is hard.... when all you want to do is yell "yay joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just learned that Aussie shepherds are not from Australia but from the USA. Aussies who moved here used themas herding dogs.

    Joy IS Adorable!

    EP

    ReplyDelete