Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Friday, September 12, 2008

YIKES... IKE IS HEADING OUR WAY!


Well that is the picture of the traffic heading outta the path of Hurricane IKE- so we are not in the direct path of the Eye of the Storm - but we are expecting to get high winds - torrential rains - and hopefully NOT tornado's! Thing is - it's a big storm front - and affects a lot of states- and can some huge effects here in Austin.
I had a dream about 2 weeks or so back- where in it i was speaking to my friend William, and found myself saying... IN THE DREAM- "well the Lord says there is a hurricane/storm coming and it's NOT gonna miss"- referring to Texas. When i awoke i kept feeling that it was aimed for Houston - so when this all formed, i wasn't surprised- yet also was wondering the significance of getting dreams. Which is something that has happened to me for years... knowing storms coming .... physical, spiritual, relational and so forth. Anyway, hopefully we'll be able to keep the power on.. and not need the generator - (small one we have thanks to living through Ice storms in NC) - please keep us in prayer. Shalom Ya all!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for the Shalom of Papa God to surround you and to protect you.

    Thank you for your encouraging words on my blog. I don't have AIM/ichat on my pc as my time on the net is limited (due to life/work/ministry. Which are all the same thing . . .) I've heard of skype and may look into that at some point. You can contact me via e-mail (something I will be activating soon on my profile.)

    Love & Shalom
    ~ Michael

    ReplyDelete