Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tall Skinny Kiwi- Andrew always brings good Meat


What can i say, after reading "Tall Skinny Kiwi" for so long----------------

"A dying breed of Bloggers..... " NEVER! So i was reading his last post and i had to add to the many comments on such an absurd and daft thought.........

The one thing i can say about my friend is that he always brings the MEAT TO THE TABLE!

so here is my "off the cuff" and quick poem quip to Toast to the very Living - Andrew Jones!

I raise my Tall Skinny glass in a toast....
salt peaty humor of Orkney's Coast....
To the finest Single Malt on the Blogosphere
BE That Logos to My Ear!!!!!
His fingers dance and twitter still
send some dosh to bless the skill
though ego bellows when it's torn
by evils Tempest Cyber-Storm
Blessed by lightning dexterity
Love of God his pint of heresy
Jesus poured out in Word- I Phone
You will Never standalone!

Ok, so you didn't get a full page of accolades ---- BUT YOU KNOW YOU'RE LOVED!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it and love the photo. and LOVED the meat. thanks for the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear one..........................
    Gotta give some Kudos...... i think it was TK that took the Paparazzi shot!!!!!!!!! _ _____ so i'm sipp'in some Ardbeg at this moment... to do a proper toast! LOL- thanks for the cyber -street - cred......
    glad you liked the "cheeky poem"- My dad is English/Italian_____ so in that light.... Your posts always "warms me cockles of me 'art, it does".---- now looking to balance it out with some good PASTA! Have a blast in Vegas..........
    xo K8

    ReplyDelete