Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

LARRY NORMAN AND CLIFF RICHARD (RARE)

i've always love Larry Norman...... and glad that he is with HIM... he died in March.......... but the heritage of freedom that he proclaims is so much more than any INDY label could have comprehended.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cat,
    Somewhat confused over your last post (on my blog) about "being under Curious on mike's (zoecarnate) blog" . . .
    I've opted to stay out of that melee as I figure arguing isn't going to accomplish much (as you yourself have concluded too).
    (Except I was the first to post there on that thread, but just regarding the book . . .)
    But thanks for the compliment!
    Maybe you were referencing something else?

    Or am I totally confused???
    (Standard Mode of Operation at times for me!)

    Anywho, the call is to walk in Love and Grace. I confess I do not do so perfectly all the time. It's a journey and I am learning. The warrior part of me has been going through some paradigm shifts . . .
    I have learned wisdom is choosing your battles. But I totally understand that sometimes the urge to fight can be hard to resist!
    ;-P

    ReplyDelete