Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Moving Tetris- part 1



OK well it's 2 AM- actually semi-early compared to how late the nights have been over the last few months... with 11th hour trials.... DnA- (Derek and Amy) taking some serious Recon ventures to get us in a space- we are sooo grateful! (that love is big!) They hooked us up with this Realtor Michael.. (sorry dude... i can't think to spell your last name.. but will put a proper blog post to sing your praises)- He put up with endless phone tag and without even KNOWING us... put up his own verbal dosh and worked some of his professional magic to see US through to a landing pad!

First phase of loading the HUGE truck is done---- rather amazing. I was and am astounded by God's goodness and grace. Julia & Brandon Willett came in from Charlotte- packing a punch of kick off energy that was fresh wind.

Jenna has been pushin & packin from last weekend to NOW! (Girl you are so a "lil zena" Warrior! you were and are my sneak in the cracks - gift of luv package- ) Between you and Angela- i was already Done in and cooked from last weekend Spirit Packed space. Angela Mills - bodyworker/massage therapist extraordinaire drove 5 hours from Virgina Beach- to pack.. clean... share... love on me.... then plowed thru my back (along with Jenna holding prayer space and sitting on my legs to keep me on the Table!!) before she had to turn around and drive back at wee hours of the morn... just to teach an Anatomy and Physiology class at FREAKIN 8 AM!!!) Angie... i will be forever grateful for your amazing loyalty - friendship- skills- You are the original Zena Warrior Princes in the Spirit!

OK back to today.... (now tomorrow already and i'm not sleepy... just awareness lookin and feeling stuff...... it's warm and good... but further true accolades pending..........-)

Fred Nance - one of my oldest and dearest (from the "good or occasionally - WINK... not so good ol days) came in with muscle and wisdom abounding. Dude you are still the best God with skin on hug around!!! Both Fred and Brandon played the most amazing game of packing TETRIS- it defied physics. (umm we still have more to pack... & MORE physics to defy- LORD HELP!)

Brian and Lydia Whitley breezed in with more good wind.. - we hadn't seen them in ages.. so they already had "other plans"- but honored us with hands and heart...while in route.... way to short- for my heart space- but both of 'em are incredibly efficient AND Lydia is GOIN to Massage School!- HA! That was a token to my heart! TOOOO FUNNY! HE's raising up Holy Spirit filled to take that body/ground space BACK! (no pun intended referring to what my back feels like at present- i'm gonna SORELY (ahem)- miss my jacuzzi bath!)

Amy and Seth Dean also came in from Charlotte- Seth became the 3rd Tetris player in the match of wisdom, spacial perception and wit! Amy - (well girl you have bailed my spiritual arse out enough times with your sword in the Spirit!! - all these years) pretty funny with the pantie liner & packing tape....that became my band aide - after i jabbed my right thumb while packing my knives.... (ummm packed all my medical supplies-- so there was nut'in to stop the bleeding)
Battle scar photo's to post after i download them..... but must say .... takes "feminine hygiene ingenuity" to a totally new level. (nuff said!)

Let's see.... then Carrie Greeson - MY WONDER WOMAN REALTOR and dear sis and fellow NUDGE in the Spirit- showed up with PIZZA at the most perfect timing! She has been amazing this entire process and put up with lots of my many mini-meltdowns! She has supplied sanity... PRAYER....peace... love...huge wisdom... and i stopped counting the bottles of wine - laughter- tears- fellowship.... friendship! YOU really do flat out ROCK! SOOO glad i got to see you function in your element from a professional space and still go to the deep places with me in the process. THANK YOU!

The next wave of Hands and Hearts are coming in tomorrow.... Greg Fisher (papagreg!) is driving up from Cary with some of his "kids"--- he is the most amazing Pastor to the Youth... as well as a bunch of different "hats" to wear. William Jordon is already on the couch! Fred is coming back in the morn as is Jenna... for the final pushes to get this boat shoved off shore!

From other spaces- i've soooo appreciated the phone calls, emails, "I chats", PRAYERS and "touch ins". (LOL- Stephen & Sarah, Jonathan & Melissa, Ken and Linda I know ya all would be here .. but God's got ya all over the freakin MAP this weekend- things are a movin on sooo many levels... can't wait for you guys to bring "A Place For the Heart" to Austin and release some of that Worship Wine!!!!)

For Phil and i this is huge and a stretch- but it feels like a destiny move... on personal and kingdom spaces. (though i know His Kingdom is personal/relational FIRST n FOREMOST!) -
I know that God said HE was building a Bridge from this area in NC to Austin TX- so looking forward to our first visit back already... and looking forward to "All YA ALL's". com'in and seeing what HE's up to!

I'm gonna try and get some sleep but wanted to Honor this Remnant Raggamuffin's labors and share my THANKS and LOVE.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:32 AM

    Sis in Christ, I believe God will honor what you and Phil because you are attempting to follow God's own heart...I send this prayer for your journey......

    MY LORD GOD, I have no idea where I am going. I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think I am following your will does not mean that I am actually doing so. But I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you. And I hope I have that desire in all that I am doing. I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire. And I know that if I do this you will lead me by the right road, though I may know nothing about it. Therefore I will trust you always though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death. I will not fear, for you are ever with me, and you will never leave me to face my perils alone.

    -Thomas Merton, "Thoughts in Solitude"© Abbey of Gethsemani

    LOVE AND ALL GOODNESS, Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy D6:14 PM

    Dear Lord, would you expect less?! Geeze, I just wish we could've drove the feakin' truck for you. You gotta know by now you are loved.
    I'm already plotting a solo flight to Texas, if Seth and I can't drive together. Let us know when you touch home base. We're praying for you until everything is out of the truck and jobs are secure. Mwaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cat, I don't know why my comment came up anonymous but it is bev hatcher....love you girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are so glad to have you join us in Austin - Cat & Phil!! I know it'll be tough to leave behind all the folks & land you've spent so much time getting to know, but there's cool stuff ahead for you! I know y'all will fit in with the Austin culture/people/land a lot ... and I think you'll enjoy it a lot too. :) I know it will take awhile to adjust, but I want to be here to help & embrace you. We love ya! ... I'm glad the timing worked out where I can be here when you land in Austin - to welcome you into the new Land. Looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete