Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Underground

for the past 10 years i've been speaking of the underground.....church........... it's been afraid... it's been holding back based on past wounds. I am a part of it... and i've been held back.... yet ... that's never been my heart to hold back. It's been the spirit of fear.... that has tried to hold captive passion... at arms distance..... well my arm are tired of holding back.... and my heart yearns for which the Father holds.... let Him captivate you. you were once captive... but no longer.... let Him that holds all passion in His Grasps..... Hold You.... and hold us.

No comments:

Post a Comment