Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Gold & Cobbled Stoney Streets......




Psalm 19:7
The revelation of God is whole and pulls our lives together. The signposts of God are clear and point out the right road. The life-maps of God are right, showing the way to joy. The directions of God are plain and easy on the eyes. God's reputation is twenty-four-carat gold, with a lifetime guarantee. The decisions of God are accurate down to the nth degree.

Gold and Cobbled Stoney Streets.....

Show me your mansions,
the prisons here are desolate.

I need a window of grace,
a door opened to mercy.

I'm looking through lattice,
wood fractured by the hurricane.

Landscapes have changed.
now barren and arid of comfort.

Where are the trees of youth,
extending branches of hope.

Gardens of Joy,
baited breath waiting.

Show me Your gold,
that my life be Your street.

Cobbled, stoney broken,
on which Your feet....... would dance.

Poem... 7/28/07- cathryn thomas...... U becomes the Y.

1 comment:

  1. I like this poem,very nice! These lines:

    "I'm looking through lattice,
    wood fractured by the hurricane"


    ~Lisa~Noelle

    ReplyDelete