Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Judah's Kiss & Signet Promise





Judah's Kiss Signet Promise.

White cool morning light caressing spring leaves
Burning questions in my mind
Breath breeze
Can i catch mine
or did i forget where i put it.

Your breath finds my face again
Reminding of red hair
and sunbeam glory....
Tender whispers of truth
Smelling of honeysuckle

Judah's kiss warm fire
His mane falling on my neck
My heart trembles in His Gaze
Vibration purrs – Roars of Thunder
I AM ravished by His Love

May's Day stretched out as arms
Resting on His chest- each rise and fall
I sink deeper in the rhythm
My heart securely fastened
Seamed by threads of alabaster love.

Breastplate necklace memorial stones
You have never forgotten-
Beloved one fair and free
My Love pursues and tires not
Signet ring- My Promises are everlasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment