Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Living Word Prayer! Philippians


from Philippians

1:9-11 Lord, I pray for your abounding love, knowledge, insight, and discernment so that I may be pure, blameless and filled with the fruit of righteousness to your glory and praise. 1:27 I pray for strength to conduct myself in a manner worthy of the gospel.

2:1 I pray for unity with my family, friends, co-workers, and fellow believers. I commit with your strength to do nothing out of selfish ambition and to look to the interest of others as Jesus as my example. 2:11 In light of unity, I will continue to work out my own salvation with fear and trembling. 2:14 I commit to do everything without complaining or arguing, 2:15 so that I may shine like a star in the universe as I hold out the word of life.

3:3 I put no confidence in my flesh, 3:7 and whatever was profit I consider loss for the sake of Christ Jesus, and knowing Christ in the fellowship of His sufferings. 3:12 I press on taking hold of that which Christ took a hold of for me, forgetting what is behind, I press on towards the goal, 3:15 living up to what I have already attained in Christ Jesus.

4:4 I chose to rejoice in the Lord always. 4:5 I pray that my gentleness will be evident to all. 4:6 I chose not to be anxious about anything! But in everything I will pray. I will be thankful. I will make my prayers/requests known to God. 4:7 And the peace of God which transcends all understanding WILL guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

4:8 I choose to think on things that are TRUE, NOBLE, RIGHT, EXCELLENT, LOVELY, ADMIRABLE, OF GOOD REPORT, AND PRAISE WORTHY!

4:9 Lord help me to put into practice whatever I have learned. 4:11 I confess that I will learn to be content no matter the circumstance, 4:13 because I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. 4:19 And I believe and do not doubt that MY GOD will meet all my needs (PHYSICAL, SPIRITUAL, and EMOTIONAL) according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. AMEN!

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is flawless; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
John 6:63 “The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life…” (Jesus)
1John 2:14 The word of God lives in you and you have overcome the evil one!


Chaplain Peg Guill (girl you ROCK) sent this to me ... and it was really worth sharing. P.S. I'd really much prefer HIS word anyway.
shalom, let it go to the deepest places.!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment: