Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas hello's...

So what can i say.. but.... i'm praying that ya all's season celebration be big and full of HIS presence. I'm at home... and just cleaned MOST of the house.... just feeling like there is a new season coming. If i REALLY wanted to get organized.. it would take much more than 72 hours.... but little bits at a time makes it "do-able" I think that is all part of the "new year"... though i don't go by Gregorian Calender; however there is something about Jan 01-07... that makes me want to bring some order into the new year..... I'm NOT talking about "new year resolutions" more like "New Year's perspective". To allow a new season in our hearts. It's more like allowing God to use this calender of events... and to mark it. So with much hesitation... i'm saying..... YES LORD..... i give you permission to be Lord over my life.. and this small spec of vapor that You want to habitate... to dwell in.
let the manger of my heart.. be your resting place.. amen. cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment