Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Just my thoughts on the matter.....

Just my thoughts here... .......
How is it we dispense mercy according to how it has been given by man?
Has Grace... Mercy...The Cross..... Redemption.... losts it's value?
We are sooooo quick to judge... By the template of our opinions.........
I'm glad HIS thoughts of me are higher than my own.......

Posted by Picasa If i were to judge myself.... According to what my judgments are of others........ How my heart wanes from the truer nature that He has ordained for me. My heart has been fractured by the church/ world view.
I really wish it were different.... But they both have been one and the same.....

To dispense love based upon what and how it has been given by others.......this is Sin!

Can Love cover my multitude of sins? In Jesus YES... and Amen..... Thru .. Jesus ..... YES!

That is the truth i hold to.

I can look at all MY faults, as David said... "My sin is ever before me".... but it is much easier to look at the faults in others and deny the redemptive conviction that compels me to put down my stones.

What is our call to the fallen world before us..... ?

If it is His "grace that is sufficient....For thee.... My Power is made Perfect in weakness"....... Why do we withhold that Grace for another?
I'm not minimizing the palate of obscurity and sin that has engulfed this world....

i'm just asking... if the "mercy seat sits above the judgment seat."

Why is mercy an ancient dialect? Have we lost the words that touch the Soul and draws by HIS kindness the repentant heart to the Mercy Seat?

I have learned the heart of Gomer.... Despite all..... ONE pursues!

Gomer went back to her lovers....Because it was easier to believe the lie than to embrace the One who loved her in wholeness. She struggled, ached, rejected and abandoned the Grace that was before her.

Don't we all do the same... when we forsake His view of our lives in compared to the tyranny of the familiar?
But HE continually seeks after those who will "worship in Spirit and Truth".

The Truth that without HIM.... our love is so weak it cannot lift it's self serving heart.

I'm speaking this to my heart as well...... HOW DO I LOVE?

The Spirit of His incarnational reality..... that HE lives within me!

How do i................... Love them and me in Truth and Spirit?

How is my Worship..... in Spirit and Truth made Holy..... in the frailty of my weakness?


I don't have it.......................... but HE does..................
Breath through me Abba.

shalom, to the deepest places............................................Cathryn



5 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:17 PM

    Do you believe that their is a Judgement side to God or is He all Love, Grace and Mercy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. amen and amen
    i idn't know you were blogging... i feel really encouraged by your words and heart... love love love you cathryn...

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous...
    yes there is a judgement side of God...that was the reason that Jesus came! ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. crikey that was a long post and I was just popping in to say 'hi'! so hey cathryn, thanks for your comments, hope you're well
    jen xxx

    ReplyDelete