Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

River

I want to swim in the river of His love for us where ever it may lead. I want to taste and see that the Lord is good. I want to share it with all who dare to trust. From the deserts to the mountain tops of His Spirit. He's calling us to trust that the water will not over take us. I also want to be that cool cup of water that others may drink from as well. Can we splash in it as children? This river is real... It is Living Waters. To wash in, taking a bath in His Spirit, to dive deep, to float fearlessly out where the lines from the banks are distantly faint. This is my thought for this day. This is His heart for Me and His kids. Come play with me. Come touch the deep. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment