Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Painful eyes...

My spirit is heavy today... and i'm not sure as to why. My physical frame has been hurting a lot today and i'm sensing that its more to it than just the barometric pressures in the atmosphere. It's as though there is a storm in the spirit that is brewing and i'm looking from the watchtower surveying the horizon. I feel the cries from the saints that are just tired and need a long rest. Some have been battling for a long season. Yes, some would say.... "the joy of the Lord is your strength" and that is good and true- but sometimes when spoken can fall flat, because there seems to be little mercy behind it.
I feel the Lord speaking.... "will you weep with Me ... for I look and see that some are afraid to feel what I feel. My heart for My children breaks ... will You weep With ME?" It appears that this is a season where what can be shaken will be... though i know that things are by His hand or at times through it, anything that is not quickly brought to the cross will be a stumbling block. Brennan Manning's book "Ruthless Trust" goes to some of the heart of the matter. There are really times when the verse.... "when having done all stand" screams in my spirit. In the standing there are tears and sometimes it's trusting beyond reason because the battle seems to be getting stronger and darker.
With everything that is in the news over His beloved Israel, the thing that stands out to me is defiant questioning as to Israel's right to exist. For Iran to declare the total destruction of Israel echoes the deeper call to the right of identity. The anti-Semitic spirit that is pushing it's agenda is not just against the Jews... but also against Jesus, for He Was and Is a Jew. It also reminds me of the spirit of Cain... where brother kills brother. Dissension seems to be abounding in the camp. What i believe i'm sensing is the amount of dis-unity in the body. We are brothers and sisters and unity in Love is what the enemy fears most.
For "love covers a multitude of sins"... and if we can Love.. we can cover eachother- to see through the Cross is the High Ground in the Spirit. He was raised up....
I want to see things through His eyes... even when it's painful. Shalom all- cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment