Blogging is a Moving Meditation.

BLOGGING as a MOVING MEDITATION: Liminality's thin passage untangles as it weaves, fits in the ineffable nooks and crannies of my heart's prayer wall, like the cracks in pavement, mile markers on the road, windblown whimsical napkin poems written in eyeliner.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Fighting for Love

So what are we fighting for..... I've been pondering that for some time now. Too many have fallen as prey for the enemy; the wounds like the blood from the ground is crying out. Does Christian zeal have no code of honor? What of the ones crushed by the weight of stones of accusation. Do we just let them die? If the Father's love so crossed the gauntlet and transverses the chasm of death, hell and the grave, then what is our responsibility to those He has placed around us? How much love has HE placed in our hearts? Is it like the "measure of faith"- is it in proportions? It seems to be dispensed this way.
Part of the reason I'm using Love Fiercely is because that is what He is putting on my heart. Perhaps this is only for a season and seemingly a season of intensity in the Spirit. Two things Jesus said is vibrating in my spirit.... "That they would Love one another"- and...... "That they would be one as I and the Father are one"....... So how do we become that. I don't say "do that", cuz it's not about the doing, it's about the being. He LOVED FIERCELY...... and outrageously. His passion for us is more than we can contain or imagine on this side of the Kingdom. However, i feel His desire is for us to see behind the veil and gaze on His beauty for awhile. All that the Father has for us is waiting .... to rest in His arms and listen to His heartbeat.
To be known as one who loves well is a passion of my heart, because i believe it's a passion of His heart.
To learn to die well daily, live like it's worth it and love fiercely, Shalom, Cathryn

4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to see if this comment thing works..... if it does... ya all can just hit comment button at the end of a post... and share your thoughts.... i really welcome that.... shalom xoxo cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:14 PM

    Cat: Your comment, "...to die well daily..." is almost the second part of a phrase I repeat every morning. 1) Abide in Me; 2) Die to self; 3) Forgive. Thank you for the fierceness of your devotion to our Lord. Looking forward to more in your blog! Gus. (PS...yea, the "comment thing" does work.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:02 PM

    Friend just emailed your prophecy about the USA. I am a Christian and did quite feel at peace about it. Didn't know if I just didn't want to accept it or what. Anyway I noticed on your website you list your astrological sign. Is that a conflict of interests...is our past, present, and future in God's hands or the starzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey "anonymous".... blessing and big phat shalom to you.
    the only reason why there is an astrological sign is because you had to enter your birthday... which this is Google blog.... freebie..... and so they automatically stick the sign in your info stuff. I really wanted to take it out.... so funny you should comment on it. The only part of truth about me being born in may...and the sign being taurus... is if you ask my husband ... i am stubborn as a bull!!!and it wasn't my prophecy about the USA... that was sent to me and i just forwarded it. I think there is some truth to that word... however, we see and hear in part. I'm hoping the bad parts we're heard wrong... but that might just be my flesh talking!!
    and...P.S.... the wisemen used the stars as a guide.... and the big one that was UNUSUAL.... hmmmm. bright and morning one maybe. HE made the stars ... and HE can talk in them if HE wants. But i'm not one for living my life by the horoscope..... to me that is just soulish realms bunk. blessings dear one. cathryn

    ReplyDelete